Tregedna Campsite Terms & Conditions
1. Tregedna Farm Campsite bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of £50, with the balance payable 7 days before arrival, or cash on arrival.
2. Deposits are non-refundable; however they may be carried over to a different date in the same season, providing a pitch is available.
3. Clients are asked to arrive no earlier than 12pm on the day of arrival with departure by 11am on the day of departure.
4. Clients should notify us immediately in writing if they have to cancel their holiday.
5. We are a family run campsite for families and couples. We do not take bookings for large groups of single sex bookings, no stag or hen parties.
6. No noise between the hours of 11pm and 8am.
7. Open fires are not permitted on campsite grounds.
8. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and cleaned up after.
9. No trade vehicles, lorries or buses, converted or otherwise, unless by prior agreement.
10. No generators are to be used on site.
11. Online booking acceptance still leaves us the right to refuse entry on arrival.
12. Electric hook up pitches may increase in price in accordance with the cost of increase in electric, without notice.
13. Speed limit on site is 10mph.
14. All the information taken at the time of booking is collected for the purpose of processing your booking. As part of our ongoing monitoring and to help us improve the services we provide, we may disclose your data to CampStead Ltd, who may contact you inviting you to complete a questionnaire regarding your stay at our park.
15. If you have any queries about staying with us or want a little more information, please call Ali